Finding Your Motivation Webinar replay now posted

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
We just posted the replay of the Finding Your Motivation Webinar from today.
Video
Audio Only

Remember, both of these versions are also sent to the members-only podcast, so if you have never set that up and would like to listen to some of the Connect content on-the-go, it's easy to do that. If you need tech support on setting up the podcasts, please email the Connect team at connect@davidco.com. If you are a free trial member, you won't be able to setup the podcast until you become a monthly or yearly member.

In the Webinar, Danny outlines some self-coaching questions. They are easy to see in the Webinar video, but here they are as well:

• What are my strongest beliefs?
  • How would others describe me?
  • What do I do well? What do I really want to do?
  • What do others say I do well?
  • What do I do that doesn’t feel like “work”?

Thanks to all who joined today. I hope you got value and those viewing going forward to glean some good nuggets from this one.

Kelly

hikerpa

Registered
Kelly and Danny,
Thanks for a great webinar today. The self coaching questions were very helpful and gave me many things to think about. I'm really impressed that it's already posted to connect. I'll have to take another look.
Ellen

ArcticGTD

Registered
Hi Kelly,

I was wondering if the list of questions referenced in this wonderful webinar will be made available?

Keep up the great work!

Chris

Dave John

Registered
Great content in this webinar - I love the recurring theme of clearing away the surface stuff so you can get to the real reasons you do things (or resist doing things). Danny links it really well to GTD.

Dave