Gmail

jaworthen

Registered
Gmail Invitation

Beltza, sorry for the omission. The email address is jaworthen99 at yahoo dot com. Thanks in advance for your help!

Jeff

M

MikeTozer

Any more Gmail accounts going?

I'd appreciate exploring the ways that Gmail can help my GTD process! So if there are any more accounts going, my email address is mike_helen at Asia dot com. Thanks!

A

Anonymous

Automatic Gmail Invites

The good folks at http://isnoop.net have set up an automatic Gmail invite spooler. People with unwanted invites send them to isnoop, and whoever wants an invite can request one.

Their site currently says "Currently, we have 0 invites available to share.", but I guess that's because every invite gets allocated to someone as soon as it arrives.

HTH,

Martin

A

Anonymous

Umm...

I haven't posted on the site for a long time, I'm more of a lurker. I would like an invite if anyone has one handy...

ecgtheow2 at hotmail.com

thanks tons

Ecg

B

bcgroup

ECG--I just sent you one. I have a couple more if anyone is interested--just post here.

A

Anonymous

I'd like one - could you send to c_lowis at yahoo dot co dot uk ?

Thank you,

A

Anonymous

I've got some invites

Email me at finejames (at) gmail (dot) com

A

Anonymous

Gmail

BcGroup, do you think I could have one sent to juanescala(a)oddpost(dot)com?

Thank you very much,
:D
Juan

A

Anonymous

any more left ?

If anyone has an invite left, I'd really appreciate one at jennacdn (at) hotmail (dot) com
Thanks so much
Jenn

A

Anonymous

Gmail invite

I have been using GTD plugin for Outlook and I am in the process of converting a few of my colleagues :D

I would appreciate an invite for a Gmail account very much.

Please sent to jaziels (at) yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Jaz

wynter

Registered
Invites sent

Jenn and Jaz, invites have been sent.

Enjoy. I have had gmail for some time but only starting to get to work with GTD. I am picturing using the 'starred' folder as a collection bucket.

Shayne

A

Anonymous

Re: any more left ?

Jenn said:
If anyone has an invite left, I'd really appreciate one at jennacdn (at) hotmail (dot) com
Thanks so much
Jenn

Thanks for the invite, I've got one now !
Jenn

M

MikeTozer

Gmail & GTD

Thanks to this thread, I'm now a happy Gmail account owner. However, I'm yet to start using this email account regularly as part of my GTD process, as it doesn't yet seem to allow full POP access. As I do most of my email processing and replying in Outlook, POP or IMAP access is a must for me.

I am using a program that lets me download Gmail into Outlook (again, thanks to this thread), but it doesn't function quite as effortlessly as I would like. If you have found other solutions, I'd love to hear more.

Interesting to see that the main part of the GTD forum has just reached 1000 topics. On it's coming of age I'd like to say how much I've enjoyed reading this forum over the past few months. It is a regular source of inspiration and an encouragement to keep going with GTD.

Dwayne

Registered
Gmail invite needed (ok - wanted)

Likewise, if anyone has an invite to spare, I'd appreciate you sending it along to me.

Regards,
Dwayne

dwayne at melancon dot net