Google Apps- GTD task management suggestions?

RMM

Registered
My work is moving from Microsoft Outlook to Google Apps for calendar and email. I've been using the GTD Outlook Add-in by Netcentrics for awhile. Now I have to find task management software that works with Google Apps on PCs. Unfortunately, OmniFocus is out as I have a PC for work and home. Google Tasks doesn't seem to have all the features I'd like. Any suggestions for someone who uses all the GTD features, such as contexts, areas of focus, projects, waiting for, next action, etc. I'd love to find something that has all these things already built in, instead of having to design it myself in an Evernote type of system.

Thanks!

Folke

Registered
Plenty of apps available. I use Google Apps Calendar and Email, and I use an entirely separate app for my GTD lists. (Currently Doit, and previously Nirvana, Toodledo, Todoist.) I have not seen any need to have it "integrated" in any way with Google Apps, but I believe maybe Gqueues is one of those apps (I can't remember why I did not fall for it.)

ellobogrande

Registered
There's an app called GTasks for the Android platform that syncs directly with Google Tasks. I purchased it for my wife's android tablet years ago but I've had no experience myself in actually using it for GTD. I did some testing with it and found that I like the mobile interface better than the Google Tasks web interface.