GTD Quarterly Journal?

darcy

Registered
Does anyone out there know where I can find issues of the old GTD Quarterly Journal?

These were produced before my time on GTD Connect, but I recently stumbled upon a link to an old issue in the forums (#3) and thought it was fantastic. I understand that there were only a few issues created (maybe just 3), but I'd love to browse the old issues if I could find them.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
darcy;112170 said:
Does anyone out there know where I can find issues of the old GTD Quarterly Journal?

These were produced before my time on GTD Connect, but I recently stumbled upon a link to an old issue in the forums (#3) and thought it was fantastic. I understand that there were only a few issues created (maybe just 3), but I'd love to browse the old issues if I could find them.

Hi Darcy,

Yes, there were three issues produced, about 5-6 years ago. Can you point me to the link you found? I wasn't aware that they were available online.

We found that most people preferred digital content, so mailing a printed version wasn't sustainable.

I will look into whether those three issues can be posted here on GTD Connect in the document library.

-- John