• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

I need a tickler file

This tickler file hangs on a wall

have a look at the ez pocket I found on the web. it can be found at ezpocket.com.
I would prefer one that was 7 days to a row and it had clear plastic pockets like a hanging shoe storage thing.

I did see one with plastic pockets in an educational supply shop that was used for teaching children days of the week - that might work.

Obviously you can't store folders in this one but I store all my bills on their due date and a few other things and it works really well.
 
Top