Is the following GTD worthy. . . .

gtdstudente

Registered
Fellow GTDer's,

Would you consider following GTD worthy. . . .?

"Mastery is to Do as Little as Possible with as Much Accuracy as Possible"

If so, more/most applicable to: 'Appropriateness', Next Actions, Projects, etc.

All and any GTD feedback is most GTD appreciated

GTD thank you :)

Mrs-Polifax

Registered
I'm not sure about that, but it reminded me of a book I just read called "Seeking Slow" by Melanie Barnes. The thing I like about this book is that after I read it, I effortlessly and spontaneously began doing small things I enjoyed. It made me realize that I had not been taking the time to enjoy the moments of my life and that I needed to cultivate that.

Slow time refers to caring for and nurturing oneself, appreciating the present moment, being centered and peaceful and in tune with nature and the seasons., enjoying time together with friends and family, taking time away from digital overstimulation and hyperactivity, and much more that is hard to put into words related to self-connection, gratitude, and presence. It is a peaceful, quiet small book.

gtdstudente

Registered
I'm not sure about that, but it reminded me of a book I just read called "Seeking Slow" by Melanie Barnes. The thing I like about this book is that after I read it, I effortlessly and spontaneously began doing small things I enjoyed. It made me realize that I had not been taking the time to enjoy the moments of my life and that I needed to cultivate that.

Slow time refers to caring for and nurturing oneself, appreciating the present moment, being centered and peaceful and in tune with nature and the seasons., enjoying time together with friends and family, taking time away from digital overstimulation and hyperactivity, and much more that is hard to put into words related to self-connection, gratitude, and presence. It is a peaceful, quiet small book.
@Mrs-Polifax,

Your reply was and is profoundly appreciated

As such, you have one recall that 'impulsively' getting ahead of oneself can lead to 'over-reaching' through ones last Next Action with the follow-up Next Action being needed to unravel the self-sabotaging effects of 'over-reaching' through one's [last] Next Action(s)?

Meanwhile, in order to be removed from parallelization from fear of self-sabotaging through perfectionism then the good upside to mistakes can be that mistakes facilitate greater humility for Self-Knowledge through the effects of objective reality and help to keep one's future Next Action(s) to 'affordable losses' as well as an opportunity for growth through Self-Learning/Examination . . . yip-pee!

Hopefully you will have GTD received at least one 1/10th from this post as was gratefully received from your post

Ps. If interested, Next in blue is expressing Where-&-With as prop(s), Action in red is expressing healthy, and time is expressing provision(s) which, among other things, is perishable

Lucas W.

Registered
It is.

However and like many before, I've dived into it to be more productive and just do more work.

Which means that I’ve mixed the ending goal with the means to this goal.

Hustle culture. Not smart.