Looking for a few Outlook 2013 for Windows (IMAP) testers

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
We need a few people for a special project to test something in Outlook 2013 for Windows, for our upcoming GTD & Outlook 2013 Setup Guide. We're offering a free copy of the guide and a $50 credit in our online store in exchange for tester feedback.

Who:
Outlook 2013 for Windows users who use any IMAP email (such as Gmail) with this version of Outlook. The bug we're testing is specific to IMAP email users only, rather than POP, so that's a requirement for this. Please check your Outlook configuration to confirm that you have it set up for IMAP.

What:
There is a known Microsoft bug with Task and Email categories not working the same for IMAP users in Outlook 2013 for Windows. We need some IMAP email users to verify this for us and let us know what does work for them. The testing should take less than an hour. I will give you specific information about what to test if you are one of the first few to email that you would like to participate.

When:
We need tester feedback by email by end of day Tuesday, March 4th.

Please email websupport@davidco.com if you can help us out. I'll reply by email with more information.

Thanks!

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Thanks to those who replied. We're all set for feedback at this point. I'll post when the GTD & Outlook 2013 Setup Guide is available, which could be as soon as this Friday.