Many (small) Projects / how to follow

PierrotBel

Registered
Hello,

Here is my problem: I have too many actions to perform and I don't know how to write them down.
Indeed, I am asked to perform various tasks (connect each week a dozen of filalies to the groups of which we are customers). However, entering the request, justifying the link between the subsidiary and the parent company, verifying that this request is taken into account and that it appears in the tools takes a lot of time.
Each request (alone or grouped) creates a ticket number
This ticket number refers to a customer code.
When I extract these ticket numbers, in mass, I have to check one by one where the request is,
Today, I create a tracking table by hand but it's a terrible waste of time.
The rest of my job is often to request information from others.
However, there is never any real prioritization, everything is always urgent and I can't always delegate
Thank you

JamieVega

Registered
Hello,

Here is my problem: I have too many actions to perform and I don't know how to write them down.
Indeed, I am asked to perform various tasks (connect each week a dozen of filalies to the groups of which we are customers). However, entering the request, justifying the link between the subsidiary and the parent company, verifying that this request is taken into account and that it appears in the tools takes a lot of time.
Each request (alone or grouped) creates a ticket number
This ticket number refers to a customer code.
When I extract these ticket numbers, in mass, I have to check one by one where the request is,
Today, I create a tracking table by hand but it's a terrible waste of time.
The rest of my job is often to request information from getmodnow.
However, there is never any real prioritization, everything is always urgent and I can't always getmodnow
Thank you
Here are some suggestions that may help:

1. Prioritize your tasks: Take some time to assess which tasks are the most important and require immediate attention. Create a to-do list or a task tracking system, such as a spreadsheet or project management software, to keep track of what needs to be done and by when.
  2. Automate where possible: Look for ways to automate repetitive tasks or use tools that can streamline your workflow. For example, you could create templates for commonly used responses or use automation tools to help with data entry.
  3. Delegate when appropriate: Determine which tasks can be delegated to others on your team, and clearly communicate what needs to be done and by when. This can help you free up time to focus on more pressing matters.
  4. Communicate effectively: Be clear and concise when communicating with others about what you need from them, and provide any necessary context or information. This can help avoid unnecessary back-and-forth and ensure that everyone is on the same page.
  5. Take breaks and manage your time: Make sure to take breaks throughout the day to avoid burnout and maintain your focus. Additionally, consider using time management techniques, such as the Pomodoro technique, to help you stay on track and be more productive.

Last edited: