NetCentrics Outlook Add-In and Exchange Server - question

thomas b

Registered
Hi All,
thinking to squezze more functionality of my work Outlook 2010, I am looking to NetCentrics Add-In.

It is tempting, but one key thing is unclear for me - whether all the specific add-in categories and data is stored on a Exchenge Server or locally? Thing is we do switch our work PC's quite frequently, say once every two months (reason for that is totally different story). Convenient thing about using a 'vanilla', no add-ins Outlook is ability to switch computers in no time, as all my categories and tasks are syncd to Exchange.

Will I be able to do the same with the add in? Does the add-in data stay on Exchange, as it is with plain Outlook? Will changing the work PC cause the hassle of reconfiguring stuff?

As I said, the Add-In looks good, especially the link between actions and projects. On the other hand, I am pretty comfortable with my no add-ons setup. You know, they say that if something ain't broken, then dont fix it... :)

Thanks!

Stored in the Outlook data

The GTD data is stored in the Outlook data & so also in the Exchange data & will sync automatically to a new (workstation) Outlook profile.

GTDOA Support Team

Marc Jonckers

Registered
Project Central (Netcentrics) no replication on two different Outlook clients

GTDNetCentricsSupport;110085 said:
The GTD data is stored in the Outlook data & so also in the Exchange data & will sync automatically to a new (workstation) Outlook profile.

GTDOA Support Team

Hi all,

Apologies if this topic has been addressed elsewhere.
I'm using netcentrics on a desktop and a laptop.
I work with my desktop at my home office and my laptop at corporate HQ.
Issue is that my projects are stored in Project Central on my deskptop computer and I cannot find those projects on my desktop Outlook client in Project Central.

Any solution for this problem?

Thanks a mil

Marc