New episode of Slice of GTD Life now posted

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
We know how many of you love to hear how other people "do" GTD. The latest episode of Slice of GTD Life features your fellow GTD Connect member you all know as TesTeq. He's been an avid GTDer and member of Connect for many years.

Listen now (23 min)

I got a chance to meet TesTeq last year at our GTD Summit:

Attached files

Oogiem

Registered
Just finished

Nice to hear your voice, somehow I didn't have your picture correct in my mind but glad to see you.

Rainy here, so I 'm inside

TesTeq

Registered
Thank you!

Kelly,

Thank you - once again - for the opportunity to share my thoughts about GTD. It was a great experience!

By the way - during the conversation I've mentioned my new "career" - the productive music composer. The site Productive Tunes is up and running but up to now there's no music there. I'll try to post my first short tune "Weekly Review Fanfare" during this weekend. You can download it free but you can play it after completing the Weekly Review only. Playing it without completing the Weekly Review is not allowed! :)

TesTeq

Registered
"Weekly Review Fanfare" is available!

"Weekly Review Fanfare" is available at Productive Tunes.

You can download it free but you can play it after completing the Weekly Review only.

Playing it without completing the Weekly Review is not allowed! :)

DavidAllen

GTD Connect
Thanks to both Kelly and TesTeq!

Hey guys, the interview was terrific! Many thanks, TesTeq, for your dedication and willingness to share your awarenesses of GTD and its implications and applications. Hopefully our paths will cross again soon.

David

TesTeq

Registered
Thank you, David!

DavidAllen;83210 said:
Hey guys, the interview was terrific! Many thanks, TesTeq, for your dedication and willingness to share your awarenesses of GTD and its implications and applications. Hopefully our paths will cross again soon.

David

Thank you, David!

I hope you will come to Poland again!

I promise to compose the welcoming "David Allen Fanfare" and a prelude for Kathryn. :)

mjbengt

Registered
Great Podcast

TesTeq & Kelly,

Thank you for the wonderful podcast. I really, really enjoyed it and I learned a lot. I am on my way through for a second time, listening in the car during my commute (using every second twice.) ;)

Sincerely,
Michael