New Express Webinars for GTD Connect members

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
In June I am going to start offering "Express Webinars" for our members. These short, yet informative 30 minute live webinars will focus on a key best practice of GTD to optimize your productivity.

The first one will focus on the 3-Fold Nature. I'm going to pick topics that can easily be done in 30 minutes, but still give you a good educational experience.

These are not replacing our longer 60-minute webinars. We'll still do those. Just mixing it up a bit.

Registration link is on the home page of Connect.

Hope you can make it!

Kelly

Barb

Registered
Yayayayay!

Standing up...cheering....YAY CONNECT TEAM!

P.S. I noticed the new logo for the Coaches...love that!

CJSullivan

Registered
Great Idea!

Great to have a "chunked-down" (time-wise) version. Will they still be available via podcast? I don't know what my commutes would be like without my GTD Connect podcasts! I have almost 30 miles each way every day on the highway! :(

vbampton

Administrator
Brilliant, thanks Kelly. The webinars are great - I've lost track of how many times I've watched the archives.

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
I noticed the new logo for the Coaches...love that!
Yah, I had our Art team make all new icons with words actually saying what they mean for the Latest News. Hopefully that will help members navigate more easily.

Will they still be available via podcast?
Absolutely!

The webinars are great
Thanks! I'm excited about this new format too. The Guided Hikes have been popular and I think the short timing has something to do with that.

Thanks all!

Kelly