New webinars scheduled: Mining for Projects

Discussion in 'ALL: What's New in Connect' started by John Forrister, Jan 24, 2017.

1. John Forrister

John Forrister Moderator

Utility player at David Allen Company
    Mining for Projects—In this new two-part series, Senior Coaches Meg Edwards and Kelly Forrister will lead you through creative questioning to get to a more complete projects list, activating your projects, and what to review and when.

Part One covers:
    The power of a complete Projects list
    Creatively mining for projects, personally and professionally
    Creating a goal before part two

Part Two covers:
    Wins and challenges with your goal
    Digging deeper for projects
    Activating your projects
    What to review and when

Part One - Thu, Feb 23, 2017 12:00pm–1:15pm PST
    Part One - Thu, Mar 15, 2017 12:00pm–1:15pm PST

Registration links are in the webinars section on the right side of GTD Connect pages.

2. KNielsen

KNielsen Registered

Business Analyst and Board member within Scouting
    Great series coming up!

A thoughts I have done on projects, and I suppose many outside GTD also deals with a lot, also revolves around how or when do you slice your projects or combine them - are there some "best practice" or just "shareable practice"? Meaning, when should a project (within a year and at least to steps) be broken down into two - and when should two or more projects be compiled, in both situation for maximizing the chances of success and completion?
    Maybe that's also a topic for a whole other scope of webinar - and not appropriate here.
    But I just wanted to share some thoughts and at the same time don't want put any exceptions out there for feedback, action or answers.

.. if you have some great anecdotes about project practice (best or worst) to share - as a community member it is always fun to hear these, as Meg and Kelly previously also have done.

Looking forward to the webinar, and see many of you there! :)

kelstarrising likes this.
  3. JodieFrancis

JodieFrancis GTD Novice

Thanks John, I'm looking forward to these, and am grateful they are in a time slot I can manage. :)