QA with the Coaches

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
We just posted a new Webinar: Q&A with the Coaches, on April 22nd. Sign up through the link on the home page of Connect. Coach Michael Dolan and I will take your GTD questions in an open Q&A format.

Many of you wrote to say how much you liked hearing from members on the last Webinar with David, so this Q&A will offer that same opportunity. If you'd like the opportunity to speak on the Webinar, please call in through the land line number provided when you register, or make sure you have a microphone headset or way to clearly speak into a microphone on your computer.

I think you'll all really love Michael. He's super smart and a terrific GTD coach.

Cheers,
Kelly

delittlehales

Registered
coaches conversations

Kelly:

What a great concept to have these interactive sessions!

Dave Littlehales
La Mirada, California, USA

jason.verly

Registered
Great webinar yesterday

Best take away from webinar: You may need to slow down to go faster. That if you truly want to be in control of what your doing, then you should take some time everyday to get things caught up: get meeting notes processed, inbox to zero, document voicemail, etc. You should set aside about 1 hour each day to process those types of items. Yes... when it's spelled out like that it seems so simple. But when your fighting the fires you don't always see the obvious. ;) I can see why if you're not taking the time to process those types of items regularly that a weekly review can then get so overwhelming because now your trying to do both - review and process.

It's the small little nuggets that make joining Connect worth it. Thanks guys!

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Thanks Jason!

I really liked this one too. It was fun to bounce around the various questions.

Replay should be up on Connect by Monday.

chris101

Registered
anyone else having trouble downloading this podcast?

The podcast is listed at only 31MB in iTunes and after downloading it comes up blank. Is anyone else seeing this or should i assume the problem is at my end?

DavidRParker

Registered
Q&A with the Coaches - iTunes download problems

chris101;78724 said:
The podcast is listed at only 31MB in iTunes and after downloading it comes up blank. Is anyone else seeing this or should i assume the problem is at my end?

No it's not you I'm having the same problem!

Dave

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Fixed and How to Get It

Hello there

So sorry for the corrupt file that went to iTunes. We're not sure why, but it's fixed now and working correctly in iTunes and download on the Connect site.

To get the correct new file, please right click on the corrupt one you have for "Q&A with the Coaches Webinar" and delete it. Then click Refresh in the bottom right corner of your iTunes window and you should see the new correct one "Q and A with the Coaches" show up to download. (The one with no "&" is the correct copy, just to make it clear.)

Thanks for your patience!

Kelly

Attached files