No batteries
Always with you

RedNeckPalmPilot.jpg

courtesy: http://www.thebeachcomber.org/redneckpalmpilot.htm

whkratz

Registered
red·neck (rĕd'nĕk')
n. [highlight]Offensive Slang.[/highlight]
Used as a disparaging term for a member of the white rural laboring class, especially in the southern United States.
A white person regarded as having a provincial, conservative, often bigoted attitude.

B

Bob Burtt

whkratz said:
red·neck (rĕd'nĕk')
n. [highlight]Offensive Slang.[/highlight]
Used as a disparaging term for a member of the white rural laboring class, especially in the southern United States.
A white person regarded as having a provincial, conservative, often bigoted attitude.

Hey WHKRATZ...get over it! The dictionary is wrong. I am white collar...and a redneck.

Jeff Foxworthy describes "redneck" as a "...glorious absence of sophistocation..." to which I proudly raise my hand (as my wife would agree).

But, alas, a true "redneck" would write the "Get Beer" in permanent marker.

;-)

Bob (Redneck Extraordinaire...and damned proud of it, thank you very much)

Q

q2mind

Offensive Redneck Joke

I'm a professional software developer with more than ten years exeperience. I have worked in different regions of the country for companies you know and love (/hate). I will tell you, because I am from Kentucky, I have taken more ribbing and been the butt of more redneck jokes than most of you have forgotten.

When I see a post like this that attempts to stereotype and poke fun at so-called "rednecks".... I can't help but get a big grin on my face and LAUGH OUT LOUD!

Offensive my butt! We all gotta learn to laugh a little. Even if it's at ourselves sometimes!

-q2mind