Road to Black Belt Part 2 availability

acorn

Registered
Hi Kelly(?),
I was hoping to see Part 2 available today to review. I never got clear notes on the 'suggested exercises' at the end.
Kevin

andyreed

Registered
A big thanks to Meg and Kelly

I just completed Part 3 in real time (Friday, May 21, 11PDT).

What amazing, caring, and giving people Meg and Kelly are! Thank you both for your service to this community. Over the past three weeks, I've raced to my sacred 10a webinar check in with delight and anticipation. I'll miss it.

But I have a feeling even now, just moments after this series as completed, you both are charting a course for another series.

Can't wait.

All three weeks were well worth the time invested.

Thanks!

Andy Reed

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Thanks Andy! What wonderful feedback. Thank you for sharing. We do care about you all! These come out of a genuine place of wanting you all to have the best experience you can with GTD.

We are planning more in the Black Belt series. Any ideas for future topics? We could drill down on any one area easily for an hour.

Barb

Registered
I'll echo that!

This series was terrific and you two are terrific for doing it (I know, I said that already).

I know you have an upcoming webinar on the natural planning model (which I'll have to catch on replay), but I'd really love to see more on project planning and project management. Maybe Robert could help too, because I bet a lot of IT folks would flock toward that one.