Sample Project Sheet?

kglade

Registered
I recently read a book called The Productivity Toolkit by Len Merson. In it, he recommends a blank template for a project sheet that prompts one to answer a few important questions for each new project, such as due date, start date, and a few others.

I remember someone here posting a similar template of what they put in the notes section of their outlook project task, but I searched and searched the forums and couldn't find it.

Can anyone help by pointing me to that thread or posting their own sample project sheet?

Thanks,
Ken

Arduinna

Registered
More templates

I liked Rainer's form, but thought I'd mention that I just happened across a page on the U. of Waterloo site, apparently from their IT department, with project templates. Although an advisory statement like "the templates currently listed on this Web page are under development, and should not be used until further notice" just entices me to explore further, I figured I should mention the warning, although it's probably directed to the UW staffers.

Most of the docs are offered in Word and Excel, some in PDF format. There's a "project charter" that provides an overview of project planning, but as a template, I think that the "statement of work" form might answer your requirements. The SOW form isn't IT-specific. I looked at only a few of the templates, but there links to dozens of forms and checklists for shepherding a project to completion that may be useful.
http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/oldhtdocs/projects/templates.html

Good luck!
Arduinna