The simplest system for getting things done

D

Daybooker

pdf file of The Daybook

Thanks for your interest and suggestion Thorsten. We've already thought about making a pdf file of The Daybook available but I'm not sure people would go to the trouble to get the pages spiral bound and also print the cover on a thicker paper stock or board. Would you actually do that if you could purchase the books this way? I'd be interested to know if anyone on this forum would go to that trouble.
There's also the issue of pricing - if the customer can print endless copies of the book, how do you price it?
Cheers,
Daybooker

ThorstenvPK

Registered
I think printing would not be the problem.

Okay, the "endless use" of one pdf is something to think about. Do you think everyone is purchasing books every year? Maybe a doubled-price could be the right one. Maybe 20 or 30 USD.

You have to rethink for that, for sure, but believe me, like OpenSource in the software-market, maybe you could benefit from that model as a support-advertiser. Set the product "as free as you are able to" and get value from supporting, add-ons etc.

Maybe an idea?

Regards from Germany,

Thorsten

T

trishacupra

Looks like a really good idea. I'm going to give it a try when I get back from my travels.