Kelly | GTD expert
We just posted two new webinars, exclusively for GTD Connect webinars:

Getting Creative with Lists
Led by Kelly Forrister and Julie Ireland
Wednesday, June 19, 10am-11am PT

What to Review When
Led by Kelly Forrister and Meg Edwards
Wednesday, July 17, 10am-11am PT

You can register for both on the home page of GTD Connect. These are open to monthly and annual members (sorry free trials!).

Hope to see you on the line!

Kelly

nick_ross

Registered
kelstarrising;107723 said:
What to Review When
Led by Kelly Forrister and Meg Edwards
Wednesday, July 17, 10am-11am PT

I like the idea of this one... as a continual partial reviewer, I think this will be a great help

mcogilvie

Registered
Great webinar!

Kelly, I really enjoyed the Webinar on "Getting Creative with Lists" yesterday. There were many detailed and interesting examples, and I enjoyed hearing Julie Ireland as well. Those who are struggling to make their lists work for them will really benefit from this one.

S-Tolland

Registered
Life jumped in...

So sorry that I missed yesterday's webinar - I was signed up and looking forward to it and then... life hit! Well, actually a delivery truck hit our front wall and demolished about 6 foot of it leaving it all over the pedestrian path!! Unfortunately there was no choice but to drop the webinar and sort out the chaos... I'm relieved to say that the driver (and company) owned up so it will be sorted on on insurance but this was one time when everything had to be moved to one side to deal with the latest and loudest. What is it that DA says... "there's a surprise coming and you want to be ready for it" or something similar. Well, that was definitely a surprise...

Looking forward to catching the webinar from the archive when it goes up.

Barb

Registered
It was excellent

I loved it too. Julie, you did a fantastic job...no clue why you would be nervous and it SURE didn't show! Kelly, as always, you're the woman!

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Barb;108035 said:
I loved it too. Julie, you did a fantastic job...no clue why you would be nervous and it SURE didn't show! Kelly, as always, you're the woman!

Thanks everyone! We should have the archive up within a few days. Glad you got value! I'll be sure to snag Julie again for future webinars. I loved having her perspective.