Understanding Interaction Styles webinar

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
I am so excited for the next GTD Connect webinar on "Understanding Interaction Styles." I was introduced to Linda Beren's "Interaction Styles" model in our Holacracy Certification program and found it enormously insightful about my own styles and in working with others. Linda Berens and Brian Robertson (expert in the model as well) will join me in this webinar. It's a special 90 minute one (instead of our normal 60 min) to make sure to cover the topic in good depth.

Wednesday, March 21, 11am-12:30pm Pacific Time. Sign up on the home page of GTD Connect.

Some helpful background on the 4 styles: http://www.interstrength.com/content/interaction_styles

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
I am really excited for this webinar this week. I just finalized the content with Brian and Linda. It such a fascinating model and I think you guys will get value from it.

David Parker

GTD Connect
Slides

Kelly

This was an excellent, thought-provoking webinar. The detail on the slides is quite difficult to see in the version downloaded into iTunes. Is there any chance that Linda and Brian could make the slides available as a PDF?

Dave