Using GTD as a principal recruitment consultant

chrisstribbs

Registered
Hi there,
I have been reviewing these posts with much interest.
I am coaching a client who works as a principal consultant in recruitment and would love to hear from anyone in a similar role as to how they use GTD.
Thank you in advance.
Best wishes
Chris

gtdstudente

Registered
Chris,

Great concern/fruit for thought . . . would humbly suggest, to some degree, for those capable, are, whether one likes it or not, is in a similar role as a 'principal recruitment consultant' for at least for one's health, spouse, family, friends, partners, colleagues, etc.

As such, need to make a 'Mutually Healthy Person Qualities Check List' on characteristics for two Areas-of-Focus: 1. good/healthy Persons wanting/worthy to collaborate with and those 2. who have sadly have shown themselves to be 'dangerous', 'Eddie Haskellers', 'gaslighters', 'saboteurs' etc. requiring good/healthy prayerful distance in order to be kindly strong adults and avoid enabling/perpetuating such harmful childishness behavior.

The good life is too short and requires too much sacrifice to facilitate random selfish people/clowns who seemingly like to go though life entertaining themselves dropping 'chaos bombs' at others? Best humble response mustered thus far: accept reality and let be without 'trying' to change what is beyond ones capacity. Super, thank you prompting another Next Action: Need to look in the mirror ASAP for a "self-examination of conscience refresher" . . . followed by an Act of Contrition and mean it then sing/hum, need to learn all the words . . . another Next Action: Amazing grace in gratitude. Thank you.

Hopefully you find this significantly serious (two out of five [40%!], in addition to Divine, Props, Provisions) Areas-of-Focus reply is to your liking, i.e., worthy. Thank you very much.

Have a great day!

Thank you and very best GTD wishes and cheers to you,
gtdstudente

Last edited: