video on a palm?

Dave John

Registered
Is there a program that will play video clips on a palm? (or is the palm memory too small to hold the data?).

Thanks

Dave

B

boris

Cpu

Palms just don't have the processor power to play videos.

R

ReBuild

Dave
You may be able to play video's on your palm straight out of the box. Most Palms over the last couple of years have come with "palm media" which handles both photos and video's.

Check under preference and see if you have a multimedia sub group. Within that group you should have a 'pics&videos" icon. That's the magic bunny. On your PC you should also have a "videos to go" option. Apple users to do not get the the video to go item though do have a dropper that allows transference of videos from macs.

TesTeq

Registered
What's your Palm model?

Dave John;45094 said:
I don’t see a video icon on my palm, but I will goggle for appropriate software.

Unfortunately you haven't specified your Palm model so you received the answers that - in my opinion - weren't very useful.

Dave John

Registered
Thanks for the link MJR. Interesting reading there in the customer comments!

I’ve got a Zire 31: looks like Kinoma Player will be worth a look.

I also came across Tealmovie when I googled: haven’t explored it yet though…

Dave

TesTeq

Registered
I hope it will work.

Dave John;45126 said:
Downloaded Kinoma Player last night; will download sample clips today.

I hope the Zire 31 processor is powerful enough to handle video.

jhundley

Registered
Video on Palm

I have a Palm TX and can play full length movies on my palm from my SD Card.

go to www.brighthand.com and search their forums for links on the software to convert movies to AVI files and reduce the size.

The core pocket media player plays movies very well - do a search for TCPMP for palm