Viewing projects list using Evernote

cjkogan111

Registered
I use tags for projects and nested subprojects. Using evernote for windows, it is very easy for me to see a nested list of my project tags in the sidebar, and then obtain next actions by further filtering by a tag associated with next actions. My issue is that when using evernote for iphone, I can't get a listing of my projects because the tags are mixed up with all my other tags, and there is no way to see the tag nesting that I have on evernote for windows. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of how I might modify the way in which I am doing things so that when I am using the iphone evernote app, I can obtain a list of projects, preferably nested.

Thanks!

bcmyers2112

Registered
As a workaround, you could try prepending your project tags with a symbol (like "@" or "+") so that they will automatically be sorted together for easy viewing on your iPhone.

noteus

Registered
bcmyers2112 said:
As a workaround, you could try prepending your project tags with a symbol (like "@" or "+") so that they will automatically be sorted together for easy viewing on your iPhone.

Thanks a lot. That worked well for me.

devon.marie

Registered
I prepend mine with either w. (work), p. (personal), or f. (freelance). So project examples would be w.brandguide, w.newintranet, f.redowebsite . I find the symbols can mess with the ability to email into Evernote, while the periods do not.