• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Voice Recorders as a capture device?

  • Thread starter Thread starter carol
  • Start date Start date
voice memo software for Palm

Brent: I use a Treo 650, with lots of utility programs. Voice memo's not one of the built-in features, so from http://mytreo.net I found a very simple, _freeware_ :) memo tool called SoundRec. Not the greatest sound quality, but it's worked well enough to use it to capture.

(P. S. I too am relatively shy in public, but I don't hesitate to record a memo... since I've got the combination phone-and-Palm, I look like I'm making a quick call to someone, except it's really to a near-future me. hehe)
 
Top