What happened to the webinar on choosing what to do

EngineeringProf

Registered
Am I just imagining things or was there going to be a webinar in early December on "choosing what to do." I wasn't signed up as the time wouldn't work for me, but I was very much looking forward to hearing it later.

What happened?

This is an incredibly important topic. I loved 'wrangling your priorities" and have re-played it dozens of times. These two issues: priorities and the in-the-moment decisions are the toughest part of GTD for me in my job.

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
EngineeringProf;111196 said:
Am I just imagining things or was there going to be a webinar in early December on "choosing what to do." I wasn't signed up as the time wouldn't work for me, but I was very much looking forward to hearing it later.

What happened?

This is an incredibly important topic. I loved 'wrangling your priorities" and have re-played it dozens of times. These two issues: priorities and the in-the-moment decisions are the toughest part of GTD for me in my job.

Sorry for any confusion on that. Due to some scheduling conflicts, I am recording it instead. It's a great topic and should be helpful for you all!

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
The "Choosing What To Do Webinar" will be ready in a couple of days. I'll post an update as soon as it is live on GTD Connect.

Barb

Registered
Seriously?

John, did Kelly actually make time to do that in the last seconds of her final day?? I can actually picture that somehow.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Barb;111774 said:
John, did Kelly actually make time to do that in the last seconds of her final day?? I can actually picture that somehow.

Yes she did. Or at least in the final couple of days. She had a "Must do for GTD Connect" list, and she got through all of it.

Barb

Registered
She really cared

John Forrister;111775 said:
Yes she did. Or at least in the final couple of days. She had a "Must do for GTD Connect" list, and she got through all of it.

She really cared about all of us. This is just one more example! Here's to you, Kelly!