Why I need to do some serious renegotiating with myself

unstuffed

Registered
@Stephen;47097 said:
One question that I haven't seen addressed in this thread is related to the "long, terrifying lists" that people have. I just wanted to be sure that you all are helping yourselves by asking,"Am I the right person to do this?" because if the answer is no, the NA (or even the whole project) needs to be delegated to someone else.

For me, and for most of my clients, delegating is something that can't often happen. I work from home, so can't really delegate much if anything, and ditto for most of my clients. But it's certainly an important part of the system.

@Stephen;47097 said:
A second issue to evaluate is one that I put on my own Weekly Review Checklist, and that is,"Is the project still worthwhile?"

I think that's something that, at least for me, comes up mostly in the more reflective conditions of the monthly review. At the weekly review level, I'm mostly concerned about how to achieve some results on projects that I'm definitely committed to, while the monthly review is when I look at Someday/Maybes. That's when I'll evaluate projects, and decide whether to admit them to my 'coalface' level of work.

Howard

Registered
Meg Edwards' podcast

Peter Gallant;46714 said:
- Do 1-hour mini Weekly Reviews after listing to Meg Edwards' excellent podcast on the subject. Maybe it needs to be an hour-long "mini review" every day to just keep focused on the tactical things that need to happen.

Can any one tell me where I can find the podcast?

Thanks

TesTeq

Registered
I am afraid that it is no longer available due to technical reasons.

I am afraid that it is no longer available due to technical reasons discussed here Meg Edwards' teleseminar on Weekly Review.

It was replaced by "The Critical Success Factor - Weekly Review" podcast in the "Coaching on GTD" section.