GTD Connect query

ggray50

Registered
Hi

One for any GTD Connect members out there.

I am currently enjoying the 2 week free guest pass on Connect and am impressed with the volume of useful material over there. Having watched the Connect video tour with Kelly, there appears to be a separate "members only" forum, but I can't find it. The video shows a slightly older version of the site, so maybe they no longer exist? When I click on Community Forums within Connect, it just takes me to the 3 publicly available forum platforms.

Cheers.

Oogiem

Registered
Hi

One for any GTD Connect members out there.

I am currently enjoying the 2 week free guest pass on Connect and am impressed with the volume of useful material over there. Having watched the Connect video tour with Kelly, there appears to be a separate "members only" forum, but I can't find it. The video shows a slightly older version of the site, so maybe they no longer exist? When I click on Community Forums within Connect, it just takes me to the 3 publicly available forum platforms.

Cheers.
There are separate members only forums but I am not sure if you have access when on the free trial. I'd wait and ask tomorrow with them directly.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Have emailed but no reply other than an automated acknowledgement so far. Hmmm.

Hi ggray, I'm so sorry about this hiccup. What address did you email? Or was it through our Contact page? I'll look into what happened. And I've just made sure your forum account has access to the members-only forums.

ggray50

Registered
Hi John. I emailed through the contact page on Tuesday 18th, IIRC. I got an automated reply from customerservice@davidco.com but heard nothing back. As the clock is ticking on the free trial period, I posted the above, hoping one of the team would spot it and follow this up.

Thanks for sorting this. I can now see the members-only forums.