New webinar: Horizontal and Vertical Control

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
You can control commitments, projects, and actions in two ways—horizontally and vertically. Horizontal control maintains coherence across all the activities in which you are involved. Vertical control, in contrast, manages thinking, development, and coordination of individual topics and projects. In this new webinar, Coach Ana Maria Gonzalez will talk about the relationship between these two aspects of control and how you can leverage them both for your productivity.

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 9:00AM–10:0AM PDT

You'll find the registration link in the Upcoming Webinars section on the right side of most GTD Connect pages.

Oogiem

Registered
I would love to attend but that is when I expect to be dealing with new lambs. I guess I'll have to wait for the recording.

Jim

GTD Ninja
I registered before downloading the calendar reminder (the .ics file).

Is there a way to get the reminder file without registering a second time?

davidcoforum

Administrator
Staff member
I registered before downloading the calendar reminder (the .ics file).

Is there a way to get the reminder file without registering a second time?
As far as we know, there isn't a second registration. Zoom doesn't double your registration, just does it over again. So you should get the option to add the webinar to your calendar, again.

Reactions: Jim

Jim

GTD Ninja
As far as we know, there isn't a second registration. Zoom doesn't double your registration, just does it over again. So you should get the option to add the webinar to your calendar, again.
Thanks. I registered the second time, and I was able to get the .ics file.