Do people have issues with links on wunderlist on iPhone/ipad?

Quang123

Registered
I have been using wunderlist for awhile but I find it annoying when clicking links to see all of the actions and projects that are linked to a particular word that is linked. It does not always work well on iOS and I am getting a bit annoyed. I loved the simplicity but the link thing is making it hard to access things quickly on my iPhone/ipad. When I do a longer hold of the linked word it just doesn't do anything. I currently do it on my desktop mac which works fine though. Any thoughts? I should perhaps migrate to a different platform considering the EOL of this software.
Quang

mcogilvie

Registered
I have been using wunderlist for awhile but I find it annoying when clicking links to see all of the actions and projects that are linked to a particular word that is linked. It does not always work well on iOS and I am getting a bit annoyed. I loved the simplicity but the link thing is making it hard to access things quickly on my iPhone/ipad. When I do a longer hold of the linked word it just doesn't do anything. I currently do it on my desktop mac which works fine though. Any thoughts? I should perhaps migrate to a different platform considering the EOL of this software.
Quang

It’s possible that the long press is being interpreted as what Apple calls a “3d touch” instead of a regular touch. I won’t go into details but try quick presses. Unfortunately, Wunderlist should probably be considered in maintenance mode prior to its ultimate retirement, which I would interpret as doing the minimum to run on the latest version of iOS.