New webinar on Projects List review

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Take a deep dive into a key step from the GTD Weekly Review®—reviewing your Projects List. This new webinar will give you time to focus on two key elements:
  • Getting to a complete projects list
  • Ensuring you have a current next action on each project
Check the webinars panel on the right side of most GTD Connect pages for more information.

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
Take a deep dive into a key step from the GTD Weekly Review®—reviewing your Projects List. This new webinar will give you time to focus on two key elements:
  • Getting to a complete projects list
  • Ensuring you have a current next action on each project
Check the webinars panel on the right side of most GTD Connect panel for more information.
This sounds great! Looking forward to it. Cheers! :D

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
We have just posted the recording of this week's webinar, a Guided Review of Your Projects.

Video with slides

Audio only

During the live webinar, there were built-in work sessions of several minutes each. We edited those periods of silence out of the recording, but we hope you will pause the recording at those points to make this a working webinar with your own projects.

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
We have just posted the recording of this week's webinar, a Guided Review of Your Projects.

Video with slides

Audio only

During the live webinar, there were built-in work sessions of several minutes each. We edited those periods of silence out of the recording, but we hope you will pause the recording at those points to make this a working webinar with your own projects.
Wonderful -- looking forward to listening....and I promise to pause to make it a working webinar for me. And....I will add a time block on my calendar for dedicated time to do this working webinar....:D