My take on a Notetaker Wallet

TesTeq

Registered
I just drive and own one car so I'm content to keep my driver's licence and ownership and proof of insurance hidden in that car. This is the GTD @ location where I will need these documents. The last "interaction" I had where I had to produce these documents was in 1990s. There is no benefit to carrying therm with me.

if anything there is a liability. If these documents end up in criminal hands, they could be used for identity theft. This is why I hide them. If someone steals my car, I don't want the thief having these documents.
In Poland you don't have to have your car's registration document and insurance proof with you. You can keep them in your home. The authorities can check them online using the magic VIN numbers of your car. You must have your driving license with you.

John Ismyname

Registered
In Poland you don't have to have your car's registration document and insurance proof with you. You can keep them in your home. The authorities can check them online using the magic VIN numbers of your car. You must have your driving license with you.
That's what I mean about the @ context. While "You can keep them in your home", it is just one more thing to put on my @ context list of what I have to-do before I leave my home. (i.e, is the stove turned off? Are the doors and windows locked? Is the dog's water dish full?, Is gun cabinet locked?, ect) If your car's ownership, insurance, and driver's license docs are hidden in your car, they are right there if you need them.

I don't see any need to have one's drivers' license on one's person. It is just one more thing that could get lost.