Tools Diagnostic and other February webinars

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
On February 19th, we'll have a new webinar to run through a tools diagnostic about how well various tools for your GTD implementation are working for you. This will include capture tools, list manager, and reference storage.

We also have Guided Weekly Review and Mind Sweep webinars scheduled. Details in the webinars panel on the right side of most GTD Connect pages.

Geeko

GTD since 2017
That sounds really interesting :)
I just signed up for all webinars and am looking forward to them. Will there also be further “Guided Review of Your Projects”-webinars? I think it might be a good idea to have them something like every 3 months. Otherwise I will have to stick to the replay in the media library.

Cheers,
Tristan

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
That sounds really interesting :)
I just signed up for all webinars and am looking forward to them. Will there also be further “Guided Review of Your Projects”-webinars? I think it might be a good idea to have them something like every 3 months. Otherwise I will have to stick to the replay in the media library.

Cheers,
Tristan
Hi Tristan, we are open to doing more of those, based on interest from members. We had not been planning the Guided Review of Your Projects as a recurring webinar. We have about a half dozen recorded webinars that are specifically about projects. And we'll certainly watch for feedback about whether to have that one recur.