GTD in 10 "Moves" - The New Approach in "The GTD Workbook"

Mateusz

Registered
I have pre-ordered this book.
It will be a different experience to read a book about GTD in English. Even though my English isn't as good as it should be.

apopp99

Registered
The book is not called "playbook". You can easily check it on Amazon.
96% you say. Could you please provide the source of this claim?
JacDee suggested the term ‘playbook’ earlier in this thread. You can easily check the US population size from multiple sources.

TesTeq

Registered
I have pre-ordered this book.
It will be a different experience to read a book about GTD in English. Even though my English isn't as good as it should be.
Can you believe that I've never read the GTD book, the RFA book, and the MIAW book in Polish though I have all the editions! I'm always reading original versions.
GTDPL.JPG

Ger80C

Registered
Can you believe that I've never read the GTD book, the RFA book, and the MIAW book in Polish though I have all the editions! I'm always reading original versions.
View attachment 444

I CAN believe, and it's the same here. When I participated in the (German-language) seminars of the German franchisee (great seminars, by the way!) it felt a little bit like they were talking an alien language. For me, GTD is English, and so are the keywords, labels and folders I use... Strange, isn't it?

(Same with Star Trek, and Doctor Who, by the way... Always watch the English original :) )

TesTeq

Registered
I CAN believe, and it's the same here. When I participated in the (German-language) seminars of the German franchisee (great seminars, by the way!) it felt a little bit like they were talking an alien language. For me, GTD is English, and so are the keywords, labels and folders I use... Strange, isn't it?

(Same with Star Trek, and Doctor Who, by the way... Always watch the English original :) )
By the way, don't you think that David Allen as a pretty blonde girl with a stack of binders on the cover of the first Polish GTD book edition is awesome? (upper left corner of the photo) :D:D:D

mcogilvie

Registered
By the way, don't you think that David Allen as a pretty blonde girl with a stack of binders on the cover of the first Polish GTD book edition is awesome? (upper left corner of the photo) :D:D:D

The damsel in distress is in peril from the forces of chaos, and will be rescued by our hero David Allen wielding his mighty GTD. It’s a common theme in Star Trek, too. Also romance novels. :D I blame Jane Austen. o_O