New webinar on GTD in Animal Welfare

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Please join us for a webinar with Kate Hurley and Anne Reed, discussing how they apply GTD in their work with animal shelters. Kate is the Program Director of the Koret Shelter Medicine Program at UC Davis. Anne is the President and CEO of the Wisconsin Humane Society. They are longtime GTD practitioners who have formed some interesting comparisons between the GTD methodology and successful programs in shelters to save homeless animal lives.

December 10, 2019 11:00am–12:00pm Pacific

The registration link is in the webinars panel on the right side of most GTD Connect pages.

Thais Godhino

GTD Connect
Amazing, John! I've recently delivered the Fundamentals course in World Animal Protection here in Brazil. They do an awesome job. It will be a pleasure to watch this webinar. Thank you for sharing.

Geeko

GTD since 2017
Sounds really interesting. I’m looking forward to it :)

Cheers,
Tristan

PS: Is there a reason why you recently discontinued the regular Weekly Review and Guided Mind Sweep Webinars? These always helped me to get some more regularity into my system (no offence, just wondering).

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Sounds really interesting. I’m looking forward to it :)

Cheers,
Tristan

PS: Is there a reason why you recently discontinued the regular Weekly Review and Guided Mind Sweep Webinars? These always helped me to get some more regularity into my system (no offence, just wondering).

Hi Tristan, good question. We paused them for a few months because their registrations were declining. But we'll look at restarting them this month or next.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
We have posted the recordings of yesterday's live webinar. Whether you're a pet lover or not, you're in for a treat with Anne and Kate's presentation. They discuss the capacity of systems, 5 steps of workflow, inbox management, horizons, and much more.

Video with slides

Audio only