Access to talks given at the GTD Summit

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
We're working on converting the videos to smaller file sizes. (Don't want to use all of your phone's memory, or send your data plan into overage territory.) I anticipate we'll start posting next week.
Fantastic! Thanks, John! :)

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
I started a new thread about recordings we have just posted, in case some forum readers aren't watching this one.

Here are links to the new content, with more to come soon.

Ben Hammersley, the MC for the GTD Summit, introduces David Allen in the opening for Day 1. Ben asks David about the "Why?" of the event, and his vision for this two-day gathering.
Video
Audio

Dr. Marshall Goldsmith discusses how daily questions – and especially active questions – can be used to increase individual effectiveness and build employee engagement.
Video
Audio

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
I started a new thread about recordings we have just posted, in case some forum readers aren't watching this one.

Here are links to the new content, with more to come soon.

Ben Hammersley, the MC for the GTD Summit, introduces David Allen in the opening for Day 1. Ben asks David about the "Why?" of the event, and his vision for this two-day gathering.
Video
Audio

Dr. Marshall Goldsmith discusses how daily questions – and especially active questions – can be used to increase individual effectiveness and build employee engagement.
Video
Audio
Fantastic! And the crowd cheers!