Does anyone use Google-Apps for their GTD methodology?

gtdstudente

Registered
Well, you can Google it like I just did. 1st quarter 2020 revenue was 41 billion USD. Most of it was from targeted advertising.They know more about us than Santa Claus.
Do you use Google search? Do you use YouTube? If not what do you suggest besides Gmail and Google Apps?

Last edited:

mcogilvie

Registered
Do you use Google search? Do you use YouTube? If not what do you suggest besides Gmail and Google Apps?
I do have a Gmail account, which I started years ago for junk email. It’s been a source of concern, because I keep getting email intended for people with similar user names, e.g., fish and chips receipts from England and a guy in the southern US who is a bit behind on his mortgage. I watch youtube a little. Lately I’ve been getting ads for an internet scam “Air conditioner”.

In my experience, Google’s apps tend to have less functionality than similar apps and poorer design. What I would suggest depends on what platform(s) you use and other factors. However, both Apple and Microsoft have better apps for GTD, email, and office functions.

gtdstudente

Registered
I do have a Gmail account, which I started years ago for junk email. It’s been a source of concern, because I keep getting email intended for people with similar user names, e.g., fish and chips receipts from England and a guy in the southern US who is a bit behind on his mortgage. I watch youtube a little. Lately I’ve been getting ads for an internet scam “Air conditioner”.

In my experience, Google’s apps tend to have less functionality than similar apps and poorer design. What I would suggest depends on what platform(s) you use and other factors. However, both Apple and Microsoft have better apps for GTD, email, and office functions.
Mcogilive, I am on Microsoft 10. Thank you for your good GTD feedback, Thank you

gtdstudente

Registered

Thank you . . . for whatever reason, blaming me, I could never seem the get the hang of using Outlook . . . and so many people use it.