Your experience with software tickler file vs simple reminders?

KW7

Registered
I use Evernote for GTD and I'm toying with the idea of ditching my Tickler reminders for an actual set of folders within Evernote for tickler items. The main reason is that about half the time when a reminder occurs, I end up resetting it for a day or two ahead and the software clicks required to do so are bit of a pain. With folders (in a stacked notebook), I could simply drag and drop and items to a new day or month if needed and more easily see just the items for a given month.

I'm not interested in changing software platforms right now. If you have experience switching from reminders to actual folders or believe folders work for you please share your thoughts.

Many thanks for the input, folks, and good luck out there in the digital chaos.

mcogilvie

Registered
Sauce? Not that I don't agree with you, but I'd love to have some science to back that up, because I want to argue in my spare time.
Sorry, no sauce for that, just experience. (Are you from the Boston area, or just a victim of autocorrection?)
In any case, about 50% of statistics from social science research are not reproducible, including this one.