Is MS Tasks available in MS 365?

jfkinaz

Registered
Does anyone know if MS Tasks is available in MS 365? I am using Tasks on my home PC, but cannot seem to access my Task software when I am remote/traveling. In researching MS 365, I cant seem to figure out if the Tasks software is specifically available.

Thank you!

john

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
@Eric Wayte posted a helpful link. And if you tell us what devices you're using for remote access there may be more answers. I can say for sure that Outlook on the Mac can be a bit complicate for tasks. On the Outlook menu there's an option to check or uncheck New Outlook. If New Outlook is not checked, you'll have access to the built-in tasks module, including drag-and-drop functionality from email to tasks. If New Outlook is checked, tasks launches To Do on the web, which doesn't have that same integration with Outlook email. On my iPhone, the To Do app syncs well with To Do on Windows and Mac.

mcogilvie

Registered
This is what happens when you buy better software (Wunderlist) and tell the team that built the old software to integrate everything. You probably have to add lots of management to get results like this.

jwsamuel

Registered
Does anyone know if MS Tasks is available in MS 365? I am using Tasks on my home PC, but cannot seem to access my Task software when I am remote/traveling. In researching MS 365, I cant seem to figure out if the Tasks software is specifically available.

What device are you trying to use to access Tasks remotely? You can get to Tasks by logging into the web view of MS 365. On phones, you can use the Microsoft ToDo app