Trouble Linking GTD Connect Account to Forum Account

Jeremy Jones

Registered
I'm having trouble linking my new GTD Connect account to my forum account, created in 2017.

When I go to the forum links from GTD Connect, I see the options to link the accounts, but first, there are three options to connect me, all of which have blanks where the accounts should be:

1657500803573.png

Alternatively, if I use option 2 and try to link to the account I'm using here, which has the same email address as my GTD Connect account, I cannot successfully login using my credentials:

1657500966166.png

I've seen some posts from John Forrister connecting people's accounts, so I'd appreciate that help. But I am curious and wondering what it is I'm doing wrong, if anything.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
I'm having trouble linking my new GTD Connect account to my forum account, created in 2017.

When I go to the forum links from GTD Connect, I see the options to link the accounts, but first, there are three options to connect me, all of which have blanks where the accounts should be:

View attachment 1329

Alternatively, if I use option 2 and try to link to the account I'm using here, which has the same email address as my GTD Connect account, I cannot successfully login using my credentials:

View attachment 1330

I've seen some posts from John Forrister connecting people's accounts, so I'd appreciate that help. But I am curious and wondering what it is I'm doing wrong, if anything.
Hi Jeremy, thanks for alerting me to this. I have fixed the linking for you, as you'll see in the email I just sent to you. I've got our developer working on that page.

Edward_Robson

Registered
I'm suffering the same problem. I must have created a forum account before I joined GTD Connect. I can only assume you could create a free forum account for certain forums (or, maybe, it was a GTD Connect trial? I dodn't know). But I'm having the same issues as Jeremy had.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
I'm suffering the same problem. I must have created a forum account before I joined GTD Connect. I can only assume you could create a free forum account for certain forums (or, maybe, it was a GTD Connect trial? I dodn't know). But I'm having the same issues as Jeremy had.
Hi Edward, I will resolve this for you and email with details.