• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

1/3 cut manila folders in Australia?

Hi all. I'm new to GTD (the book is called How to Get Things Done in Australia, for some special secret reason ;) ). It's been very easy to set up so far, but I have hit a hurdle with the -- what you might think would be very easy -- step of getting 1/3 cut manila folders. They do not appear to be easily available in Australia (!!). Avery have 1/5 cut folders which I use for filing under author in my research collection, but 1/3 cut seems to be too esoteric.

I've also tried to buy them through Amazon.com and their many, many marketplace partners, but at Checkout time, a red flag always says "sorry, we don't ship to your destination".

Are there any Aussies in this forum who have been able to source 1/3 cut manilla folders for use in their GTD system?

I'm happy enough to use full-cut ones, but by this stage I'm making it a point to see if it is even possible to get hold of these bloody things! :D

Cheers,
DrJoe
 
Top