• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

5.5 x 8.5 notepads?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TahoeTexan
  • Start date Start date
T

TahoeTexan

Guest
I am looking for notepads that have the following features:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Top bound
- Perforated
- Side 3 hole punch (preferred but not required)
- Preferrably available in Blank, Graph, and Ruled

If not available, I would consider having them made. Any suggestions where to have them made?

Thanks!
 
TahoeTexan;57112 said:
I am looking for notepads that have the following features:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Top bound
- Perforated
- Side 3 hole punch (preferred but not required)
- Preferrably available in Blank, Graph, and Ruled

If not available, I would consider having them made. Any suggestions where to have them made?

Thanks!

5.5 x 8.5 is the standard "classic" planner size in the US. Franklin Covey has pads in that size (7 hole punched but 3-hole compatible), but similar pads can often be found at office supply stores. You have to look at planner supplies, not paper pads.
 
I want the pads for keeping in my Uncalendar which is 5 1/2 x 8 1/5. I think the Rhodia are what I want, but 1/2" too wide. FC does have a few pads that may work. I will check them out the next time I stop by OfficeDepot.
 
Top