• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

A Bit Better Remember The Milk

If you're a Remember The Milk user, you should check out a plugin called "A Bit Better Remember The Milk." It takes your lists and moves them from tabs across the top to a list down the left side. You can drag the items in your lists around and put them in any order you like, and it adds a "Add List" button right on your main task list page!

I don't know if I would use Remember the Milk without it!

Do a search for it. There are different plugins depending on the browser. I currently use it in Chrome and Firefox.
 
Top