A new tool I really like: dGSD

apastuszak

Registered
So, here's the link:

http://thinkcreatesolve.biz/dGSD.html

dGSD is a one page HTML file that stores everything right inside that one page. It does task tracking and supports all sorts of nice PM features.

One of the features I really like about it is linking tasks. You can link a task as a dependency of another task. When you complete you next action in a project the link task automatically becomes the new Next Action.

It's based on mGSD, another all-in-one web page solution.

The only problem I have with it is that it's not very multi-device friendly. It's one file you need to have available. I haven't tried it on my Nexus 10 yet, but on my desktop, I think it's quite slick.

Brad H

Registered
I think this one has a lot of features compared to the ones based on Tiddliwiki I've checked out in the past. Someone needs to make a wordpress blog plug-in that can do all of this.

How much more advanced is this version compared to other versions out there? a little or quite a bit.

DavidH

Registered
Malware Detected.
The transferred file contained a virus and was therefore blocked.
URL: http://thinkcreatesolve.biz/dGSD.html 70.40.207.23
URL Host: thinkcreatesolve.biz
URL Reputation: Unverified
Media Type: text/html
Virus Name: MGW: Heuristic.BehavesLike.JS.PrivacyViolation.M
User: 10.73.140.101
Rule: Block if Virus was Found
File name: dGSD.html

apastuszak

Registered
dGSD has Javascript in it that tries to directly access the hard drive, so your work can be saved. I wonder if that's what's being picked up.

dszego

Registered
"Malware" - just Javascript, same for any TiddlyWiki

apastuszak;110177 said:
dGSD has Javascript in it that tries to directly access the hard drive, so your work can be saved. I wonder if that's what's being picked up.

First of all, thank you all for your very kind compliments! I'm the author of dGSD (and fully acknowledge that it's based immensely on the amazing work of Jeremy Ruston and Simon Baird).

I apologize, I just saw this thread. The issue is in fact that whatever browser you're using is analyzing the Javascript a bit too heavily! I've shared a zip'd version here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5o3m6zqh8smtzz/dGSD-empty.html.zip - and you should be able to simply use another browser to download the original. I can attest that I've put no nastiness in it, and it's all open source!

Also, I've really been a bit too busy "getting things done" to get anything more done on this - but I've got a lot in the works and will try to get on it again soon. Any feedback is very welcome!

Cheers,
David.

dszego

Registered
dGSD Tablet Theme

apastuszak;105196 said:
So, here's the link:

The only problem I have with it is that it's not very multi-device friendly. It's one file you need to have available. I haven't tried it on my Nexus 10 yet, but on my desktop, I think it's quite slick.

I agree - and did some work on that a year ago or more. Search for the Touch Theme Tiddler, which is also available in the Options panel of the sidebar ... you'll find a nice little surprise, if still a bit "beta".

Cheers,
David.