• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

A palm question from a non-palm user

I use Pocket PC.

Maybe I am mis-understanding something that I read in another thread. But is it possible in a palm to assign a category to a memo? And can these synch over to a PC? If so, how do you see the categories on the PC?

Thanks

Paul
 
Palm

Yes you can do that in Palms memo. If you sync with Palm software you have the category on the PC.

I have used both Pocket PC and Palm, and my experience is that Palm is much better for PIM, like calender, to-do, memos. It is easier and faster to use, just what you need when you have a lot of things to put in to your system.
 
Top