• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

A pen tip

My apologies if this has already been posted. I did a quick search, didn’t see anything.

I like fine pens but I tend to lose them (I'm still not entirely convinced they don’t grow legs and walk away, or are abducted by alien life forms) so it doesn’t make sense for me to buy expensive ones. I found a cool tip, though, for using Waterman or Mont Blanc ink in another ‘handset’ and posted about it on my blog a couple years ago. I just remembered it and thought perhaps others would enjoy seeing this.

http://egoscueaustin.wordpress.com/2007/09/05/want-a-mont-blanc-pen-for-10/

I end up getting an instrument that writes REALLY smoothly and feels great in my hand for a total of about $12. I can justify that.
 
Top