• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

A pleasant discovery

Today, after printing my current @Work and @Waiting For lists (I'm using an Excel spreadsheet to list them, as discussed in another recent thread), I made this pleasant discovery:

I had much more listed in my @Waiting For NAs than in the @Work NAs list. This implies to me that I have become more efficient by using the GTD system than I used to be. Now, most NAs are in the hands of other people, and my responsibility is to ensure a prompt and effective follow up.

Believe me, this discovery has lowered my stress level quite a bit. :)
 
nice - I'm envious

DoingIt said:
I had much more listed in my @Waiting For NAs than in the @Work NAs list...
I'm envious of this state. I personally really like the Waiting For list, but I still have some stale items on my NAs. Part of the problem is a disconnect with my work responsibilities, and some are @Home items that I just need help with...
 
Top