• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

A plug for GTD in June's MacWorld

In the June issue of Macworld (Apple community's top magazine) there are two articles mentioning the GTD system and David Allen. There is an article on how to set up your Entourage (should be familiar to Mac users) to make the system work for your email. I have only glanced over it, but it looks quite appealing. I plan on reading through the whole magazine next weekend.
 
alsa said:
In the June issue of Macworld (Apple community's top magazine) there are two articles mentioning the GTD system and David Allen. There is an article on how to set up your Entourage (should be familiar to Mac users) to make the system work for your email. I have only glanced over it, but it looks quite appealing. I plan on reading through the whole magazine next weekend.

Good! Then I have to go to the store and pick up a copy!! Yessss!
 
Top