A Projects and Contextual Next Actions Consideration/Perspective. . . .

gtdstudente

Registered
Fellow GTDer's,

Understandably some GTDers want there to be a visual Project reminder connected to their Next Action

However, if that describes you . . . you might find easier to keep the noted Next Action on the Project list while having only the Next Action on the Context List(s) to keep the Next Action in a Context List(s) attractively cleaner

Likewise on this end, if the Next Action is unable to exist with its own micro-purpose independent of any Project, then the Next Action is somehow deficient . . . perhaps something prior really needs to be the Next Action . . . and when that happens/realized it is appreciated as a gift and puts a nice GTD spring in my step!

As you see GTD fit

Thank you

SteelcaseGTDr

Bob Hendriksen
Fellow GTDer's,

Understandably some GTDers want there to be a visual Project reminder connected to their Next Action

However, if that describes you . . . you might find easier to keep the noted Next Action on the Project list while having only the Next Action on the Context List(s) to keep the Next Action in a Context List(s) attractively cleaner

Likewise on this end, if the Next Action is unable to exist with its own micro-purpose independent of any Project, then the Next Action is somehow deficient . . . perhaps something prior really needs to be the Next Action . . . and when that happens/realized it is appreciated as a gift and puts a nice GTD spring in my step!

As you see GTD fit

Thank you
I use MS ToDo and put ONLY the project NAME on the project list (described as the desired outcome) including a keyword and use hashtag # to create a hyperlink. Each Next Action goes on the appropriate context list, where I also use that same #. So I can see all actions from each project (and visa versus if needed) by clicking on said hyperlink. Very simple and clean. Not sure if this helps.
Voxer me any questions bhendr007