A simple GTD overview of main concepts ??

Terry

Registered
Hi Everyone,

I'm sure I've just missed it, but I'm looking for a 5-10 min simple overview of GTD for newbies before they read the book and I'm sure there must be something that fits the bill even though my simple boys look didn't find anything appropriate.

I have purchased the book for my staff and when I hand it out to everyone I'd like to be able to play a short audio/video clip to "set the scene" and introduce them to the high level concepts. Has anyone listened/watched something in Connect that would fit the bill?

Mark Jantzen

Registered
Getting Started Series

Getting Started with GTD -- the audio and video files are really good (upper left portion of main GTD Connect page).

Roger

Registered
The video of the chat DA did over at... Google, I think? It was pretty good. Maybe a forum ninja can provide a link or something.

Cheers,
Roger

Terry

Registered
Thanks everyone...

Thanks guys, good suggestions. I have looked at all the getting started material and just really want a 5 minute intro, so the suggested Google uTube video is great but a bit too long for my purpose, however I will give everyone that link so they can view it if they wish.

My plan is to give a couple of minute presentation on why I think GTD is great then give everyone the book, it will be up to individuals to decide if they want to even read the book so I don't want to make anyone sit through a 45 min video until/unless they have "brought" into GTD, that's why I was after a 5 min intro I could use prior to giving the book out.

Hopefully that makes some sense! Once again thanks fovr everyone's speedy input