• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

A..Z filing system

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
guides

If you have one A to Z system, the guides a frequent "work outs", get the heaviest ones that you can as well as ones with the most visible letters. In one office that open top files the guides where slabs of masonite and I think this was a good idea.
 
I am a student. Now I think the tabs should not follow the A to Z sequence since I want to use the filing system to group the past papers and notes. (Before I am too lazy to take them out frequently as I needed to find them every time). I'd like to have them lablled according to the subject names then differentiate them into "past paper", "notes", "solutions" three categories.
Anyone have suggestions of which dividers I should purchase?
 
please help- purchasing in the uk

I am living in the UK and I am finding it very difficult to find this style of filing guide in our shops.

Does anyone know where I can purchae them?

Thanks
 
Top