• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

About "E-mail topic - should it be focused on at the beginning of trying to implement GTD or not

And that makes you a great GTD'er! :)
"but at same time for some reason I was thinkin I actually prefer it having e-mail notifications GTD fourm post- so I should try putting them back on?
I tried looking in settings preferances now - and not sure which option press have thread notifications turned on for email" s
 
next actions for the e-mail thread

1]could be tagging everyone in mind who ever responded good @René Lie or @Mrs-Polifax "

Then all?

And explain literally – myself Tim only ever had one period of time I believe where actually got my inbox fully to zero.

… Then I didn’t – carry on the commitment as written suggested do at at least 1x a week in daily review or earlier.

:then post my other e-mail thread about my method managing email un-suscrbusbiing un sub scribing [unsubscribing]


were words in my head " STN?
 
@TimBourne:

Hi, again, Tim. Hope all is well with you. I hear you that at times there seems to be too much to do. :confused: So sorry to hear you don't have a good printer. I was hoping that would work for you as a legible alternative to a handwritten paper-based system.

I've been frustrated because I have nowhere to put things, so it is hard to find them when I need them, and it's useless to try to start a system with too little space and too much stuff. For instance, I ordered checks awhile ago, so I knew I had them, but I could not find them anywhere. I need enough physical space to set up dedicated containers for all the things I need to find. The clutter of too much stuff for my small space is getting to my state of mind, too.

Since I can't add space to my apartment, I need to create space by getting rid of certain things. I've decided to focus my time and energy on decluttering, cleaning, and organizing my apartment, so I have the physical space and peace of mind I need. It may be a Project or a number of Projects - I need to work out how to set it up -- and it could take a year or two to complete. I think this will give me some experience of thinking practically in GTD terms until I can do more about starting a GTD system.

Where do you think it is best for you to focus your time and energy now in terms of GTD?

Emily

"coming back to this a next task for myself could be:
I could try to obtain a different copy then the paper back that I have in my room.

and do 15mins at least daily reading you challenge suggest here.

"I will deadline this 24hrs
S I Y R
S?
 
Top